Sunday, October 21, 2012

And it's goodnight to The Dark Heroine..

I'm really not having very much luck just now. I finally gave up on The Dark Heroine 36% in. I genuinely cannot see anything in it that would justify even a fraction of the advance that's been so talked about. I'm honestly disappointed in Harper here. I won't review because it's not fair on an unfinished title, but regardless of what I think of the plot and the writing style, I can't see any excuse for the mass of grammatical errors and complete lack of common sense when it comes to writing about London. Another one that's not for me!

Blimey...with a house FULL of books waiting to be read you'd think I could find SOMETHING to enjoy! Am having a really bad run.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you; you'll break out of the streak eventually :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete